Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HGUC Sinanju GB-shall we?

Chubbybots got himself the HGUC-ed Sinanju..

Syful got him also..

BD77
's waiting for him to come..

and I'm waiting to get myself home, and have Sinanju to kick my UC DM's ass

now that we ALL are getting and gotten the Sinanju, what about a little Group Build, as a respect to this beautifully made kit, in which the MG version is out of our league and they gave us the HGUC version so that we can have this masterpiece at home?

so what do you think?

what I'm planned for this GB is that

we'll just do OOB, painting can be done also (I'll just go OOB with my Sinanju XD)

and lets make sequences of WIPs, so that we can see your thoughts on the parts separately.

reviews are warmly welcomed ^^

or maybe how you tackle the OMGWTFLOLWAT gold trims XD

and it is okay if you want to go for some mods on this HGUC Sinanju, i dont think i will..hahaha

so what do you think?
.

15 comments:

  1. this is a great idea zoidiect....can i join ur grup built?i can share my thought on that kit also. OOB is fine for me :) if u said hv to modified it, i may not know coz i'm just a gunpla collector but i would love to join the grup..planned to buy that kit also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah we did discussed about that last time.. January is RED MONTH for HG Sinanju owners XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rj you are most welcomed :) modding here is optional, and the main is OOB and im also will OOb sinanju although my blog is mainly on modding XD sometimes i need rest also ^^ you can also, like, do WIPs of building process and tell your thoughts on the construction, engineering of the kits, or whatever ^^

    @Syful eh? when did you guys discussed on that? dont say...during my lagtime??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine's will be this week coming. =D
    Looks like many of us gunpla builders here got shot by Bandai with the HGUC Sinanju... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bd hahaha indeed XD lots getting shot, and shot at the same time XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @zoidiect- great! my pleasure to share my thought on that hguc. i will post the WIP for the kit...just wanna ask, where do i can post the WIP?own blog is it? and when it will starts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rj post the wips at your blog, and i'll make a post here that will compile the wips of every participant here. so far i'm waiting for more participants and maybe no need for time limits (although time limits will give motivations to finish up the build XD) but i'll consider on the time limits ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @zoidiect-in that case, it should be no probs. thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooot I'll be joining this I guess, hopefully ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @rl you're welcome :)

    @Plutonianrevolver i'll take that "hopefully" as "Absolutely" XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buhaha cool. I got this kit for this group build. I'll be doing slight mods but not to intensive so that I can actually get to finishing it and painting :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow a group Build :) good luck then

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Chubby haha awesome man, same with me XD some mods hahaha

    @Aya haha thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope I could stop at each section and do WIP posts, I tend to cast Drive + Will during builds.

    ReplyDelete